It’s day 2 of my bedroom mood board series. Yesterday, I shared a fun and energetic Bohemian style bedroom that I think would be great for a guest room. Today I am sharing what could be the bohemian room’s complete opposite. It’s a calming and romantic bedroom in a monochromatic color scheme that would be the perfect master bedroom retreat at the end of a hectic day. Soft, distressed finishes on the furniture make the room easy on the eyes while the accessories exude a romantic vibe.
- My inspiration for this room was this amazing cream colored ruffled duvet set from Anthropologie. This set just screams romance to me.
- I love the shape and the nail head trim on this ottoman in granite from Joss & Main* .
- I’ve been loving me some ikat lately especially the subtle tonal colors on this rug from Joss & Main* which adds just a subtle hint of color to the room.
- The aged look of the gold on the Artemis bow mirror from Anthropologie softens the look of this piece and would lo0k amazing flanking the bed.
- The Borghese dresser has the same soft distressed metallic finish as the mirror but in a soft gray patina from Joss & Main* .
- This armoire from Pottery Barn could easily hide a TV or anything other non-romantic entities in the room.
- What screams romance better than a crystal chandelier? This one from Amazon* won’t break the bank either.
- I love the subtle soft color of this “Love” canvas art from Belle and June*.
- The soft shade of the lamp from Pottery Barn adds another hint of color to the room while the jeweled box from Belle and June* adds a little elegance.
- This white side table from Lamps Plus has plenty of drawers to stash candles, incense, and massage oil in for that special night.
So what do you think? Could you kick back and relax in this room? What makes a room feel romantic to you?
*Joss & Main, Belle and June, and Amazon are affiliates of this blog. Check them out and help support Simply Swider!
Mood board bedroom series:
Day 1: Bohemian Guest Room